If only training in pregnancy came with an instruction manual
Love to train hard, frequently? Love to lift heavy tin? Used to hurting in workouts? Now you're pregnant, what do you do now? And where do you turn to for advice?
I'm Pregnant, Now What?!
Yep, there's loads of pregnancy fitness advice out there. Too much! But what about for those of us who do a bit more than just "fitness?" Where's the pregnancy advice out there for strong, highly skilled mamas who are used to pushing to red-line?
HATCH brings you this 3-part mini course uniquely designed for women who love high intensity functional fitness, HIIT, CrossFit-style training or weight-training before they were pregnant.
We Get It
Your course is led by me, Kat: a physiotherapist; CrossFit coach; personal trainer; competitive athlete; and most importantly, a mum. When I became pregnant there wasn't anything out there specific to my sport, and I so, so needed it. And you do too!
Practical & Factual
The course contains as much research-based advice as there is available for our demographic - spaced over the three trimesters of pregnancy. Combined with input from womens health physiotherapists and trainers from around the world, the course offers no-nonsense, transparent, relevant and practical advice for uncomplicated pregnancies.WANT ($99 USD)
Become knowledgable, empowered and confident with your training throughout pregnancyNEED ($99 USD)
A game-changer for athletes who:
- Love training 4-6 times a week in a functional, CrossFit-style or weightlifting gym environment
- Are familiar with 'going-hard' regularly and loving that feeling
- Are accustomed to pushing their bodies to new limits and seeing results
- Identify as performance driven and competitive (not necessarily with others, but with themselves)
- Are pregnant or trying to conceive
Happy Hatch Athletes & Physios
CrossFit, Running & Swimming
"The mini-course gave me confidence and variety. It’s also been great to join a community of likeminded mums!"
"This mini-course empowered me. I feel 100% more excited about training now after gaining this knowledge."
OB/GYN, Athlete & Trainer
"As an ob/gyn I knew that working out was healthy and safe during pregnancy and postpartum, but as a CrossFit athlete and trainer I didn't know when or how to modify movements and most importantly, how to turn off that GO GO GO in my brain. I recommend it to all my active patients!"
Womens Health Physiotherapist
"Kat is thorough and her explanations help to educate and empower women. The content is easy to use and the strong focus on mental health is genius."
"A definite must for athletes from day 1 of discovering you're pregnant. Great information for each trimester that just isn't provided to the general pregnant population."
Kimberley Houck Patel
"I wish I'd found this mini course as soon as I found out I was pregnant."
Olympic Gymnast & Cirque du Soleil Artiste
"Thank you for making something specific to athletes and individuals who like to push a little harder in the gym than your average workout."
"I wish I'd found it sooner...like three pregnancies ago! I gained a lot of valuable information and can't wait to share with friends."
Your Athletic Pregnancy Mini-Course 2.0 gives you...
- Knowledge. A solid understanding of the considerations needed for your athletic pregnancy
- Autonomy. Take the questioning away, by giving you the tools you need to make your own decisions
- Confidence. Remove doubt or worries to empower you in your pregnancy training
- Resilience. Build mental resilience for your pregnancy journey
- Understanding. Guide competitive mindsets through new thought patterns and strategies
- Goals. Help you to plan your return to fitness postpartum
Get 22 tutorials divided into three modules - one for each trimester...
In this NEW AND IMPROVED video course Kat takes you on a tour of Your Athletic Pregnancy, broken into bite-sized topics for each trimester.
The lessons take between 5 and 15 minutes to watch, depending on the topic. Each tutorial contains practical and relevant advice you can apply to your stage of pregnancy right NOW.
First Trimester: Setting your Intentions
- Setting intentions and ground rules for pregnancy training
- Calibrating mindset
- Your pelvic floor
- Exercise specific advice for the first trimester
- Learning about exertion in pregnancy
- And more
Second Trimester: Training with Knowledge
- Connecting with the breath and your pelvic floor
- Lifting in pregnancy
- High impact in pregnancy
- The importance of three-dimensional (3D) training
- Stretching & Mobility
- And more
Third Trimester: The Final Stretches
Core exercises for pregnancy
Exercises you’ll love in later pregnancy
Low Back, SIJ & Pelvic Girdle Pain
- The big relax (and a little gift for you)
Returning to training postpartum
- And more
- BONUS GIFT ON COMPLETION: coupon code to the value of $45 (USD) which is redeemable against the Hatch Athletic 12-week postpartum program.
- OPTION: upgrade to (Rx+) and get 1 x 1hr zoom coaching call with Kat to use whenever you like
Hi I'm Kat
A womens health physiotherapist, a CrossFit coach and personal trainer, a competitive athlete and, most importantly a mama.
I created Hatch Athletic because there simply wasn't enough out there when I had my son. I was used to pushing hard and lifting heavy, and knew I needed something very comprehensive if I was going to return to my sport competitively with bulletproof pelvic health. There was no reliable, high-quality resources out there that offered such specific advice and training for the mind and body, so I decided to create it myself.
Welcome to the community of Strong Mamas.