Finally! A functional fitness training program for pregnancy
The wait is over. At last - it's here.
This training program is for you if you're pregnant or if you coach pregnant women and you want expert programming for pregnancy in high intensity fitness environments.
No more scaling. No more scratching around adapting generic guidelines.
Workouts to keep you challenged and safe in pregnancy
This is one-of-a-kind physio-led programming for functional fitness, CrossFit®, weightlifting and HIIT athletes for all stages of pregnancy. Designed to be used by athletes themselves, or for coaches/personal trainers of pregnant athletes.TAKE ME TO PRICE LIST
This could be you!
Reviews are already coming in...
"I'm approaching 6 month mark, I signed up for the 3rd trimester, I did my first workout today and LOVED it. I've been training HIIT for years so all pregnancy workouts I came across were super boring and I was becoming less motivated. Today feels like I've trained for the first time in months, it's a great feeling. Can't wait to train tomorrow!" Amy Sachon
Workouts at your fingertips for each trimester, designed by a women's health physio and CrossFit® coachWHAT'S A TYPICAL WORKOUT LIKE?
A game-changer for athletes, or coaches of athletes, who are:
- Love training 4-6 times a week in a functional, CrossFit-style or weightlifting gym environment
- Familiar with 'going-hard' regularly and loving that feeling
- Accustomed to pushing their bodies to new limits and seeing results
- Identify as performance driven and competitive (not necessarily with others, but with themselves)
What You Get
30 unique functional fitness workouts for each trimester. That's 90 workouts in total
Workouts are 1hr-1.15mins and designed to do in a functional fitness gym space
Mobility, Strength, Accessory and sweaty Workout of the Day
Research-based, physio-led pregnancy-safe programming that is as current as you can get
250+ movement demo videos
Coaching notes specific to your own pregnancy
Resources area: education and advice on pregnancy training
All delivered from the easy to use mobile site or Kajabi app
- Complementary access to MAP ONline Pregnancy mobility platform (worth £99)
- Buy one trimester, or bundle them for even more workouts
How does it work?
- Non-progressive training. Keeps you exceptionally fit, strong, mobile and safe in pregnancy
- Let us do the work. A perfect solution if you're not wanting to think up workouts yourself or if you're getting bored from scaling things in the gym
- Go autopilot. Do the workouts in order. Best option if you want to just follow a program and have fun.
- Use it to self-program. Search function is ideal for coaches and more autonomous athletes. Search for structures or movements you would like that day: i.e. squat, EMOM, mono-structural, gentle, challenge, etc.
- It's your platform. 'Star" and re-do favourites. Add your own comments/ scores to your workouts
What's the format?
Is the program right for me?
How long do I have access to the program for?
What's included? How many workouts do I get?
Is there any personalised pregnancy advice available?
Is there mobility programming included?
Can I buy just parts of the program?
How long do the workouts take?
Is there a community Facebook group that accompanies the program?
I have a complication in my pregnancy. Can I do the program??
Hello, I'm Kat
a Women's Health Physiotherapist; CrossFit® coach, CrossFit® athlete and mama of two. I have combined 12 years of professional experience to bring you a pregnancy training program specific to functional fitness environments, which has - until now - been so under-provided for.
It has been my mission to give you very current, research-based pregnancy training that is actually applicable to the functional fitness training environment - which, let's face it, is a bit more specific training than your average gentle gym session. And the programming is designed to sing to your athlete brain too - to teach you when and where you'll need to tone it back a bit, but to keep you engaged and entertained throughout.
No more scaling. No more generic guidelines.
A pregnancy workout as a Hatch Athlete...
- Workouts last between 1hr-1.15 mins
- Designed to do in a gym environment
- Squat, deadlift, pressing, pulling plus accessory work tailored to specific needs in pregnancy
- Fun, sweaty, challenging, pregnancy-friendly WOD every time you train
- Formats you'll recognise: EMOM, monostructural, AMRAP, couplets, modified Hero & CrossFit 'girls' workouts
- With kit you love: kettlebells, dumbbells, barbells, wall balls, box, etc
- Pregnancy mobility programming included